On the other hand, the pigment of Lab 93 Whitening Pen is full of resilience which can prevent cracking. Furthermore, the pigment used in the whitening pen is ivory white, which match with the color of the shoes’ midsole.
- One Whitening Pen can use for at least 20 pairs of shoes.
- The function of the Whitening Pen is especially effective on boost-made midsole. Meanwhile, it can apply on the midsole made by other materials as well
- The diameter of the nib is 10mm which is user-friendly.
- 98.3% of elements in the pigment are natural and environmental friendly.
- Do not containing carcinogen PFOA/PFOS
LAB 93 PREMIUM WHITENING PEN
Yellowing is inevitable in shoes and other materials. When time goes by, synthetic rubber and plastic materials in them will exude plasticize and polymer, in which their reaction with the natural alkaline substances in soil cause yellowing. Our product is exactly made to tackle this problem, restoring the perfect condition of the materials.
1. Shake the bottle and clean the dirt on the surface of materials before apply the product.
2. Press the pen point heavily 10 times, letting the pen point absorb the colouring agent.
3. Tape the part that duringnot wish to be coloured.
4. Paint on the materials directly with the colouring pen.
5. Leave the materials dry for 1 hour.
6. Repeatedly paint on the materials.
7. Repeat the steps above, if necessary.
8. After finished the steps above, wait for around 48 hours until the materials is completely dried.